Intelligent Computing for Smart Cities (IC-Smart 2016)
Special Session in conjunction with the 10th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing (IDC 2016)
- Date: 10-12th October 2016
- Venue: Paris, France
- the University Pierre and Marie Curie 4 place Jussieu Paris, 75005, France
- See more details here.
- IDC2016 web page : http://idc2016.lip6.fr/
IC-Smart 2016 is organized as a panel session
Topic of panel
Intelligent computing is vital to building sustainable smart cities. Many aspects in smart city applications, including data and resource management, networking, application development, and security and privacy, call for the integration of intelligence to best fulfill their functional and non-functional requirements.
In this panel session with IDC 2016, we will discuss about intelligent computing techniques for smart cities. Topics of interest include following.
- Intelligent platforms for smart cities
- Intelligent data management for smart cities
- Intelligent resource management for smart cities
- Intelligent networking for smart cities
- Intelligent security and privacy management for smart cities
- Tools, frameworks, middleware, and development support for Intelligent smart city applications
- Intelligent smart city applications in practice
- Martino Maggio: FESTIVAL project, Federated interoperable smart ICT services development and testing platform (http://www.festival-project.eu)
- Kenji Tei: BigClouT project, Big data meeting Cloud and IoT for empowering the citizen clout in smart cities (http://bigclout.eu)
- Panagiotis Demestichas: iKaaS project, Intelligent Knowledge as a Service (http://ikaas.com)
Kenji Tei : tei [@] nii [dot] ac [dot] jp